Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lola's Corner - I WENT CAMPING!!!!!

Hello Everyone and welcome back to my corner. I haven't been chatting with you as much because I've been busy campaigning for the presidency. But it can slow down now that I have another 4 years to go.

Also no one has been sending me pictures of their pets to post so I haven't had much to say. But if you want to send me pics of your beloved pets send them to lolafrog@gmail.com.

So I went camping for the first time ever last weekend and I had a BLAST!!! I was wore out by the time we got home though. I hope you enjoy my pictures...

This is me by the campfire
This is me about to eat a hot dog. YUMMY!!!
This is me looking for that dang armadillo. I scared the poo out of that thing.
This is a deer's butt
I promise I did not take a poo in front of the tent. But it's funny since I look like I am!
Aren't I just the cutest thing you ever saw?
Daddy thinks these were migrating whooping cranes. They circled for a bit but never landed so we didn't get a great look at them. Either way they were neat.
This is me after my bath since I got so filthy camping. I was very tired and napped the rest of the day

No comments: