Monday, May 19, 2008

I Stand Corrected


So not being born and raised in Texas, I used to scoff and mock the people plopping their kids down in the middle of some Bluebonnets off the side of some random road, or highway, just to get a picture of their kids or family amongst the state flower. Or at least that's what I thought it was about. And many of them take the same picture year after year, which I just didn't get. Until now!!! Look at that picture. With the exception of the leash it's the most perfect picture I have ever taken. And I must admit I saw the spot before I had the camera with me and declared, we must bring Lola back here to get a picture. It turned out better than I imagined. I will never ever again mock or scoff at those who drag their kids out to get a picture with the Bluebonnets ever again. Because even though Lola isn't in Bluebonnets, your kids in the wildflowers is about as good a picture as anyone can get. So snap on my friends, and take the time to make a memory with your pets, kids, and families. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: