Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome to Brazil

As many of you know, I spent some time in Brazil. I will from time to time share some of the pictures I took while I was there as well as other pictures from my various travels.

This is a picture I've always liked. This is probably the most famous landmark in Brazil. The reason I really like this picuter is due to the sun being perfectly behind the statue and creating what I like to think of as an artsy photograph. However, since I'm not a photographer, I might be way off. So you professionals out there, feel free tell me that I couldn't possibly know what I'm talking about. I won't argue or get my feelings hurt.




I like this picture for what I feel are obvious reasons. How do you not take a picture of a tree that has busted up through the middle of a residential street? Maybe now, it's providing lots of shade to the many passers by.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the pic of your boxer pup in your header. If you want, here's a pic of mine (ignore the title, it really is a pic of my boxer);

http://mominreallife.blogspot.com/
2008/05/time-for-quickie-was-it-as-
good-for-you.html