Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lola's Corner - Meet Barkley and Winston

Hello and welcome back to my corner. Today it's smokin' hot here as I have 2 very sexy men to introduce you to. The first one is my boyfriend. His name is Barkley and he benches me over his head to work out. He weighs 100 lbs and he's the studliest dog at the dog park. This last week I tried to kiss him while we were resting and he spoke harshly to me. I like it when he exerts his manliness over me.

Sometimes I just can't help checking him out from behind!! You ladies know what I'm talking about. He has such a cute butt!!

This is us just chillin'

Don't we make such a cute couple? I'm going to marry him but he doesn't know it yet.

Do you remember when I introduced you to Duncan a couple of weeks ago. He was the foster brother of my 2nd cousins once, twice, three times adorable boxers named Aspen and Buster. Well it's celebration time because Duncan got to go to his permanent home where he will get lots of love and attention.
Now Aspen and Buster have a new foster brother and his name is Winston. He's quite the stud at 75 lbs. Aspen has decided he's her boyfriend since they aren't REALLY brother and sister. How could she not. He's so handsome. I hear he's really sweet too. With a face like that, how could you not be sweet?

Don't they make a cute couple too!!!

Way to go Aspen, I think you've found a keeper!!!


That's it for this week folks!! Send me pictures of you furry friends to lolafrog@gmail.com. It's ok if they've been featured before. You can send more if you catch them in cute poses or doing something silly.

Until next week
Love,
Lola Finola

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A 100 pound boxer! That blows my mind. Lola, I wish I could see your boyfriend in person.