Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stacey Dash - You're How Old!?!?!?!?!

Since I'm probably talking mostly to the Clueless generation, meaning we all have a crush on Paul Rudd (he's so cute), and we all watched the movie Clueless back in the 1990s. I'm going to remind you of one of its stars. Remember Dionne, Dee, Cher's bff? She was 29 in 1995 when that movie came out! 10 1/2 years older than Alicia Silversone! Then she continued the character on TV for 61 episodes from 1996-1999!!! I couldn't pass for a highschooler now if I tried. Granted they never can on TV either, but I didn't think she was playing a highschooler at 30!!!! I wonder if she's got the record for oldest actor to play a high school student. Hmm...

She's old enough to be my way under aged mother!!! Yes but I knew someone that got knocked up at 12 so she really is old enough depending on when puberty hit for her.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.hollywood.com/cms/300x375/5222337.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hollywood.com/photo/Flip_Book_Stacey_Dash_/2400159/5222337&h=375&w=300&sz=53&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=KHrjthtfwdUQRM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstacey%2Bdash%2B2008%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADBF

Anyways the point of bringing her up is, have you seen her lately? Check out the link below for a slide show of pics unless you want to google her and see the her nekked booty. She's a knock-out. I would never have guessed that she's 42 ever. She was born January 20, 1966 according to her bio on Internet Movie Database. I thought she was probably around 34 to 36 based on when the movie came out. I had no idea.

Anyways so I hope I look half as good as she does in 12 years. Shoot I wish I looked half as good as she does now. I might be right at half. So I better do some work to keep it that way. Dang You go girl!!!!

Yeah yeah in case you're wondering, I watched celebrity circus and she got robbed. But it was at least by Antonio Sabato Jr. Now I'm going to say something stupid, but I can't help it. "He can rob me any day!!"

No comments: