Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lola's Corner - Welcome to the World Tonka



Hello again, and welcome to my world. Don't you just love my fake forced smile? I know I should be a super model or something like that. They should pay me hundreds of thousands, no millions, for this smile.


So I just got back from a walk with mommy and I didn't know that it was a bad idea to wolf down some food before going. Shortly after getting back from our lovely walk, I barfed it all back up. Funny, most of it looked very much in tact, almost as if I hadn't chewed. Hmmm. Maybe that's why mommy and daddy keep telling me to chew my food. Well that, and I choke on it sometimes. But when I'm hungry, I just want to eat like there's no tomorrow. Needless to say, I feel much better now. Hopefully I learned a lesson not to do that again.


I'm very excited because tomorrow I'm going on a road trip with mommy and daddy to see one of my grandpa's. He and granny are building their house and we are going to help. But sadly, granny's on vacation so I won't get to see her. But I'll still have fun running around and playing.


So today I'd like to introduce you to Tonka. He's an English Bulldog, and he's even younger than me!!! But not by much. He's about 10 weeks old now. Isn't he just as cute as can be?? Join me in welcoming Tonka to the wonderful world of a loving family that will take such good care of him.

This is Tonka's big sister Kelly. Obviously not his biological sister. She likes chin scratches and computing. She could type 70 words per minute if she wanted to. But she's a cat, why would she do something silly like that when she can get one of her pesky humans to do what she tells them?

Be nice to Tonka Kelly. He's just a little puppy.
So somewhere out there, is a boxer named Moxie just waiting to meet all of you. Apparently my email didn't work the first time. Hopefully Moxie's mommy will resend me some of those oh so cute pictures for next week.
Also any of you out there that would like to introduce you furry, feathery, or swimming pets to the world, please email me pictures at lolafrog@gmail.com. I've very much enjoyed my time with you. Have a Happy 4th of July.
Lola

No comments: